Tuesday, June 19, 2007

12 weeks tomorrow!!






May 14, 2007


Here is my 6 week & 5 day photo - taken after our first doctor visit. I was ecstatic!! This was the day that we called everyone and told them. It was KILLING me for the nine days that I knew and couldn't say anything! When that ultrasound was floating around all blurry I was just curious, and then... there was this major pumping going on_____ it was the baby's heartbeat!!!!! I was totally crying, then the lady turned on the sound and we HEARD it! That thing was not even a centimeter, but had a heartbeat. That's it, I turned into blubber....




June 13, 2007


This is 11 weeks - not much difference! Although last week I was wondering how my baby can be growing if I am not, I am now perfectly content with not showing just yet. This weekend we saw my sister Amanda at the Tjerrild Family Picnic at Bass Lake. Girl has 7 weeks to go, but appears to be ready to explode!


At any rate, I am going to try to be patient for this kid - no matter what I do it won't be here for a while anyway.
Peace.

No comments: