Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hey Baby Girl!




Baby Girl Wilson
8.23.07


OK, so I was totally wrong. Wrong about the babe being a boy, wrong about being scared of girls, and wrong about wanting a boy!


When the technician said, "we'll it's very obviously a girl" (I spared the little one by not sharing the x-rated photo)...

it just felt right.


"Hello!"


I couldn't even look at Blaine on my left side because of the tears streaming down my right side as we watched the little 1 pound baby GIRL move around on screen. After a while, he poked my side & gave me a whispered & half-hearted "I told you so".



We were both just so amazed at the details we could see of our little GIRL. We could see the heart valves opening and closing...brain details...her hands moving around (I couldn't even feel it!)...her kidneys...and of course her (cough) nether-regions.



Little Feet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacey, I just love reading your blogs. I get so excited when I check and your blog has been updated. And this time more excited than ever to see the little girl in your belly!! I am so happy for you and Blaine. Hope to see you sometime soon.
Love ya,
Cousin P
PS..You need to post some updated growing belly pics.