Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Every day



Every day I wake up (did I ever actually fall asleep?) to stare at this beautiful girl. It doesn't matter that I am sooooo tired when I see her open her eyes and look at me.




Every day I feed this girl seemingly nonstop, yet worry that she is growing up too fast already.




Every day I pretty much get nothing else accomplished, but comforting this child.


Every day I take pictures...

Jane and her dad


Jane & Olivia (& Marie)

And that's pretty much it! As in: that's all I do! Until tomorrow, that is. Tomorrow Jane and I embark on our most adventuresome trip yet: errands! Wow, our life is the peak of excitement. I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so cut!

Anonymous said...

Jane is cute and cut. Where does she work out?