Saturday, February 21, 2009

Scrapbooking Goodness

Cousin Patty is staying with us for a few days/nights (and Carson, but no Steve).  Last night they arrived and we stayed up until what we thought was late just chatting.

Tonight we broke all records for lateness.

Check out the time of this post.

But before you start lecturing me on my health, Patty's pregnancy, or anything else, check out the forthcoming abundance of scrapbooking fabulousness:

I made a boat-load of 5x7s from thanksgiving photos.  Here they are!!


Then I started thumbing through some older photos of Jane and us.  I have done a layout per month for her first year for Jane's own album (maybe I will post them here sometime), but don't have a lot of everyday photos in our family album(s).

So there you have it.  Some layouts of our everyday life... kinda.

Plus, my camera (have I failed to mention it in the last five seconds) is so flippin' awesome that I just want to take photos of my photos!!

Love ya, but totally need a little sleep...
Sw

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Hope you had a superb girls night out! I stayed in my pj's til 8pm when I showered and put on clean ones!!! Call me boring and old, but that was a great day!