Thursday, February 26, 2009

These boots are made for walkin'

7 Years of Marital Bliss
(well...)

Boots.  This is the real topic of today's blog.  Although that photo of me & Blaine taken from a tripod, the time-release shutter, and our nifty new Nikon is pretty swell, huh?

Ok, ok.. back to boots.

My mom just sent Jane this adorable pair of cowgirl boots. In red. And shiny. They are a little bit big, but that just makes them even cuter because she has to stand still or else she'll just tip right over.

This morning.

These other boots are actually handmade and soft and adorable.  I bought them from sugarplumbtree.etsy.com.  My old friend Tone Plumb's wife, Jenny makes all kinds of adorable felt applique onesies and tons of hair clips in addition to shoes.

I love them.  They came with a matching hair clip that she is chewing on in the photo:


I, too have a fabulous couple pairs of boots.  Neither of them are cool, I cannot wear them outside of the house, and there is no shiny leather involved.  One are a decorated pair of slipper/cowgirl boots that my dad's girlfriend Cheryl gave me for Christmas.  

The other are my triplet uggs (cousin barbara, cousin patty and I have the same ones).  

I'm just saying I am a fan of boots.

Cozy boots.

No comments: