Friday, April 24, 2009

are you in?


Well?  I need a traveling companion!  Or two!  Or three!  

The more the merrier, really.

I attended the San Jose CKU three years ago.  It was awesome.  Super fun meeting the scrapbooking celebrities (and, yes people, there is such a thing!)




It could be awesome: 3 nights away from the family.  Time for yourself and whatever the heck you wanna do!

And oh, the new scrapbooking products!

I figure with Hotel (already checked out the Pasadena Sheraton), gas, food, crops, and classes - you are talking between $300-500.  It is cheaper for more people because we split hotel and gas!  And you don't have to take all the classes - just the ones you can't live without!

OK, I hope this sounds as good as the Sham-WOW commercial, because I really want to go.  And, I need a travel companion.

Think it over!

Yours Truly,
S-Dub

3 comments:

Patty said...

I want to go!!!! But thinking with a brand new baby, that won't be possible!! UGH!!! BUMMER!!!

robin said...

oh man . . . you're a scrapbooking fiend! i love it! i totally wish i could go with you. i don't even scrapbook, but i think it sounds fun. . .

speaking of, i have a new fun blog i follow and she's a scrapbooker. elizabeth kartchner. i think she's a scrapbooking celebrity, you may have heard of her. anyway, i have her link on my blog. she's amazing. check it out . . .

speaking of amazing, you're amazing! and organized . . . i wish i was that awesome. i guess my blog will have to do . . .

Patty said...

did i mention that i want to go!! i do!! I really do!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!! i hate when life is not fair!!