Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Copying robin with hairstyle questions.

Option One: 

totally fluffy.  
Put my hair in curlers every night.




Option Two:

Use Hair straightener every day.
Get surgically enhanced smile.
be super cute.





Option Three:

A little bit longer.
Still really smooth.
Long bang: try to figure out how to style.






Option Four:

Total butt-rocker
Never have to use a flat iron.
Need 2 rubber bands.
Become a dude.


This is a really tough decision.  I need your feedback by Tuesday at 10 am.  That is when I am going under the knife.

Thanks, loyal readers.  You pretty much rule.

6 comments:

yvonne said...

I vote for option 4!!!!

I like option 3.. but I spend as little time on my hair as possible.. You will look fabulous in whichever style you choose..

Sarah said...

I vote for option 3! I think it will be the easiest to adjust to, you can still kind of pull it back AND if you don't like it it will be the easiest to grow out. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Amanda Evans said...

Duh, BUTT ROCKER FOR SURE!!!

Jamie B said...

Your hair grows super fast, I vote for option 2, because I pretty much have #3 and I know your hair will always look much cuter than mine!

Patty said...

i like option#3!!

robin said...

#3. way cute. i can't wait to see your new look!