Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just DANCE (dance, da-ance)

I was just sitting down for 30 seconds, and thinking:
"really, what do I have to complain about?"

Seriously...

I have a husband who: is pretty danged handsome, works hard, brings home the bacon (in more ways than one... like, literally: brings home dead pigs), doesn't get ALL bend out of shape when the laundry ain't done or the house ain't perfect (or my grammar AIN'T fantastic), and he truly loves me.

I have a kid who: is pretty danged cute, gives me kisses all the time (just don't mind the slobber), wants me to hold her a lot, follows me around the house (even bangs on the bathroom door the ENTIRE time I am doing my business), and truly loves me.

I have me: who is pretty danged adorable, lots of ideas running through my brain, and God truly loves me.

I have friends, (yay for Yvonne and her 5am running wake-up calls), family who are ku-koo but really help each other out, and my health: heck, I have enough time, energy, and breath to write this silly little blog that no-one really reads but me!

Life is Good.

And, that's why, when there is music playing - just follow this little munchkin's lead &

JUST DANCE (oh, o-oh, just dance - dance - dance)  

**think Lady GaGa here, people***


Have a GROOVY day,
SW
 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am reading! I am so happy that all is going well for you, Stacey! I will be in the area July 8-19. I would love to get together, I think Vance and Jane would have a great time!

robin said...

i love it! thanks stacey, you made me happy.