Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Top Ten! (aka, whoops-ie)...

Now, for this week's edition of


MONDAY TOP TEN!!


Yes, I realize it is now Tuesday.

I've received thousands of emails from confused and bewildered blog readers. The concern for my well-being is kind, yet not needed: I am fine!




It turns out that my dear, darling husband returned from his hunting trip three days early.
We've been catching up.





So, this week's featured top ten is....



Yes, you guessed it:

TOP TEN "THE HANGOVER" QUOTES!!!




Counting backwards from ten, now are you happy Cousin Patty?


10. We're the best three friends that anyone could have. (song)


9. I always thought they should be called floor-ies, not roof-ies. Cuz you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof.



8. Using of the Rogaine, check!



7. None of us could remember anything from last night, remember?


6. there aren't even strip clubs in wine country



5. Here's your car, officers.


4. - You are literally too stupid to insult.
- Thank you.



3. Pretty much anything that the character Alan says, for example:

I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack.
I'm not getting a sig on my beeper.
I'd be so cool if I could breastfeed...., you know.
I didn't know they gave out rings at the holocaust.
Next week is no good for me, the Jonas Brothers are in town.
This isn't the real Ceasar's Palace, is it?


2. Yeah, I do believe that. Because she's grossed out by semen.


#1... is really a song....







What do tigers dream of, when they take a little tiger snooze.

Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her catwoman suit.

Don't you worry your pretty stripped head we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed.

And they we're gonna find our bestfriend Doug and then we're gonna give him a bestfriend hug.

Doug, Doug, Oh, Doug Douggie Douggie Doug Doug.

But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweekers, well then we're shit out of luck..



P.S. a-certain-brother-in-law should not be concerned about his future top ten status.

2 comments:

Patty said...

You make drinking my morning coffee that much more enjoyable. Love you...

Team Hayes said...

Brad's favorite:

"Counting cards isn’t illegal its frowned upon … like masturbating on a plane."
"I’m pretty sure that's illegal too."
"Maybe since 9/11 when everyone got so damn sensitive. Thanks Bin Laden!"