Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the nerdy thing is...

that these shoes are the whole reason I wrote my previous blog post. But the photos where still on my camera.., and



well...




I plain got carried away looking through all the old photos of Jane.

The whole point was to tell my mom that a miracle has happened.
After a million years of my mom liking one thing and me turning my nose up...
or me loving something my mom finds appalling...

THESE SHOES WE AGREE ON!!!



they were super cheap,
from a resale shop,
a little big,
but finally fit.

And three generation approved:

Grandma bought 'em,

Mom thinks they are super adorable, and

jane loves them and has been begging to wear them since coming home from Grandma's last month.



we are all happy:)

2 comments:

Patty said...

Sigh..... (with a pouty face).

Amanda Evans said...

I'm with Patty. Sigh.... No cute shoes to report here. Just a few pairs of rugged New Balances and Nike. Oh, and Stride Rite Loafers. Boy shoes and clothes are SOOOOO BORING!!!