Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Like Daughters, Like Mothers...




Hey, they wear bikinis, so do we.




So there.




Don't scroll down if you don't like seeing pregnant ladies in bikinis.




I'm trying to warn you.




We ARE pretty cute, but some people still don't care for it.




The tan helps.




Are you ready for some big 'ol bellies?




Don't say I didn't warn you!




Because I did!




Marie @ 38 Weeks * Stacey @ 24 weeks



This is the only photo where even ONE of them was looking.
Olivia (almost 3) & Jane (2.5 years)



Olivia, Jane & Nonna
Relaxing in the pool at the Jensen's Arroyo Seco pad



So, what do you think about those pregnant ladies?




(P.S. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all)



Thank you,
Stacey @ 24 weeks

3 comments:

Amanda Evans said...

It is about time you post a blog entry! It's been a month and I still don't see a "WE'RE HAVING A BOY" big ole blue posting!!!!

BTW, Cute bellies (duh). You both are like the skinny girl in school who said "My butt is sooo big" just so that others would say "no, it's not"

Sarah said...

I think you guys look amazing! I thought of you when I was in Puerto Rico and wore a bikini. I still don't really look pregnant (@17 weeks), although I am starting to get that "chubby" look. Please keep the posts coming. I LOVE them.

Oh, and I totally had a moment the other day. They played Wilson Phillips "Hold On for One more day" at my gym. And I totally thought of you and Marie and how we would sing that song walking home from school. Oh memories. :D

Lisa said...

I think you both look beautiful!!