Saturday, November 20, 2010

CLARK THOMAS WILSON



Although I was CONVINCED that this kid was coming early, he did not. He arrived at exactly
7:59 am
on
Monday,
November 15th

He weighed a whopping
8 pounds
7 ounces

And was
20 inches
in length

And was
instantly,
irrevocably,
unconditionally
LOVED.


Family of Four.
(So this was the best picture of me, AND the best picture of Blaine.
He flinches at flashes.)



Dad & Son.



Mom & Son.



Going home!



Brother & Sister.




Totally in love,
Stacey


P.S. Do you want to see my stomach before & after (surgery site/staples) pictures? Blaine thinks that is gross. Which is true. But, I ALSO think it's kinda cool...

So, cool or gross??

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! Even though you have no idea who I am...but your sissy does :) (Hint: Amy since there are so many :) )

Brandi said...

I would enjoy seeing them. Although you looked so good pregnant that I bet you look great already. I have had 4 kids, so it would be nice to know I'm normal after 7 months.

Sarah said...

You actually look amazing in that picture for someone who just had major surgery. Maybe it is the drugs! ;)

That picture of Jane holding Clark is TOO precious. I LOVE it.

And I have to admit that I am kind of intrigued re: the staples and such. I am more nervous this time about having to have section, and I am not sure why...

Mrs. Gray said...

Not gross! But this is coming from the girl who used to hang around the anatomy lab to get a peek at the cadavers!

robin said...

first things first... check you out and your family of four! so adorable... i love it.

and second, yes. very cool. i want to see.

Amanda, Brian, & Chase Robert said...

Love all the pics! And of course to all of us Moms, cool, not gross!

Cori Gentry said...

My husband is crazy picky about names and he is in love with Clark. I told him no name stealing though (doesn't go with our theme anyway). How did you pick his name? He's absolutely beautiful, one of the prettiest newborns I've ever seen! And I say post the pictures :)

Lisa said...

I love the pictures - especially the one with Jane and Clark. She looks so happy to be the big sister. About your other pictures... I would like to see them. I think it would be very interesting... you would be expanding our amazement with medical science! Educate us girl! :)