Friday, May 17, 2013

Adventures of a Boy

Last month I was selected to be on my very first Design Team!!  Woot!  Thank you so so much to San Jose's Scrapbook Island!  The following is one of my projects I completed for the store.  




It is a mini (5x7-ish) book by Farmhouse Paper Co.  There are eight neutral interior pages that were super fun to cover and embellish.


All of my papers and embellishments were from the About a Boy line by Echo Park Paper Co.  Love Echo Park.  Vibrant, diverse, and yet totally versatile.




Sewing on a page is my newest favorite thing.  I recently cleaned out my scrap desk and made a spot so my sewing machine can stay out all the time.  I really is easy - as long as it is just sitting there!

Keeping my space clean on the other hand... not so easy!


Lots of scrapbooking,
S-money

1 comment:

web op said...

Great content. Such big potentials.