Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Right now

Right now.

Right now I am reading a book called "Tell the Wolves I'm Home" by Carol Rifka Brunt

while waiting

Waiting for my Silhouette die cutting machine to make the most beautifuly lacy papel picado Save-the-date cards for my BFF's wedding.

Waiting and thinking.

Right now I am waiting and thinking.

I do a lot of this.  Well, not really a lot of waiting.  But a lot of thinking.

Some things I am thinking about right now:

  1. How I have a lot of aquaintences.  But not a best friend.  I like to think and talk deeply about real things, so I'm probably too much to handle.
  2. I really like my UGG boots.  So warm.
  3. Blaine's first day of recovery from yesterday's hip surgery has been stellar.
  4. I hope I'm not jinxing him for tomorrow.
  5. I am really grateful for my project on gratefulness.  It helps me focus on the good, rather than my SUPER negative focus all all things bad.
  6. My gel nail polish is so cool.  It really does last for so long.  
  7. I'd like to get back to my book now.

Just thought the internet wouldn't be able to rest without knowing what my brain was processing just now.

Right now.

Muah,
Stacey

No comments: