Friday, March 16, 2007

Good Morning (oh wait, it's afternoon already!)



If the title of this post doesn't fill you in, allow me: I Am Busy!




I am at work. I am heating up a microwave lasagne as I type. I just realized I haven't updated the world (or whomever actually reads this thing) on my super fab life.




Today, I am:






  • scheduling the next year of programs for the rec district.


  • (including: basketball, swim team, water aerobics, tennis, golf, Swimming lessons, track team, t'ai chi chih, and more!)


  • preparing some mailers/flyers for said programs, including the soledad Pool schedule.


  • rescheduling my pre-op appointment with Dr. German


  • ordering all the lifeguard training supplies i need April 4-16.


  • getting my board members orgainzed and prepared for our meeting on Monday


  • preparing for my new endeavor: the Healthy Soledad collaborative


  • revising the wind & wine festival sponsor packets and food/wine packets


  • turning the swimming pool systems back on & troubleshooting


  • writing out work orders for the lifeguards as they prepare for the pool reopening in my absence


Whew....








Next week: I leave for Denmark! Thursday, March 22 at 4:35pm you will hear the roaring of the 747 jet engines as I soar off into the bright and promising skies of adventure! I expect to encounter wonderful people, become fluent in Danish, and consume more pastries than my workout partner reccommends. Ah, it is my light at the end of the "preparing for vacation" tunnel.




I return April 2nd, but will stay in a hotel in SF to attend my classes at SJSU the next AM. That's right, friends. I will not miss a single class for this trip! Right-o!




I am experiencing the euphoria of dreamland right now, so I will enjoy it. Thanks, Stouffer's.





No comments: