Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ah, a great day...


27 Weeks
25 Weeks


Today was such a great day: I did not drive anywhere!!
My car just sat there in the garage, protected from the elements and from burning endless amounts of fossil fuels.


Today was such a great day: I slept in until nearly 10:00 am!!
I just tossed and turned and kept on sleepin', laughing when the baby danced and just laying around even though I was really awake.


Today was such a great day: I actually completed some homework!
That crap ain't even due until Wednesday and I still sat my butt down to work on it in advance of the actual due date. Man I am good.


Today was such a great day: I cleaned out some stuff from the baby's room and packed up all that preggo clothing I've been meaning to send to Amy.


Today was such a great day: I completed a thank-you album for one of the ladies throwing me a baby shower. It is all done in one day!


Today was such a great day: My darling husband came home!!
I fixed dinner for him and we sat and talked. I even did the dishes because I did not have to be anywhere.


Today was such a great day.

No comments: