Sunday, November 4, 2007

Getting Bigger



Week 29


Week 31


I am getting bigger, that's for sure. I am just now getting uncomfortable trying to sleep and breathe. But, for the most part this pregnancy has been pretty smooth (KNOCK ON WOOD).

We've had a PINK EXPLOSION in our house the past couple of weeks. We have had 2 showers for the baby and have been completely overwhelmed by the generosity of our friends. Talk about stuff! We've now discovered all these things we need that we weren't even aware existed before now: breast pads, toy chains, butt paste, and breast pump attachments??!! It is wild, and exciting. And we are VERY appreciative.


Now for the sad news: I am totally missing the Evans family already! Blaine & I went up to Sacramento last weekend, with much of the family, for a farewell gathering. We played games, held the kids, and just hung out.



During the week I was feeling really sad, so I drove up to Fairfield Friday evening to see them again. We played together all night, and laughed so hard at Trevor's manic trips running back and forth across the room. I was so glad to get one last look at this face:



Well worth the drive.

No comments: