Thursday, November 15, 2007

Week 32

I'll post tonight's picture soon
Amanda was asking if we've decided on a name. No. It's been turmoil for the past 6 or 7 weeks. I still want Jane for the first name. Regardless of certain family middle names. Jane Elizabeth sounds the best, but Blaine doesn't like the initials (JEW). He still wants Audrey Mae. Cousin Patty is working on a new middle name for Jane and here is a partial list of her suggestions:

Jane Addison
Jane Victoria
Jane Madeline
Jane Madison
Jane Ashley
Jane Julie (that's steve's suggestion)
Jane Doe (also from Steve)

and my two favs still:
Jane Elizabeth
Jane Alexandria

Blaine suggested Jane Nicole a while ago. But he still wont budge from Audrey. It's just that the more I hear the name Audrey - the more I don't really like it! So, the name war game ensues...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is only one choice
Audrey Mae

Anonymous said...

Here's some suggestions from Jodi:
Jane Beatrice, Jane Alexandra, Jane Amelia, Jane Loreda, Jane Bianca

I like Jane Tarzana Wilson. By the by, Jodi and I really enjoyed your company. Thank you for coming up for Thanksgiving.