Thursday, February 12, 2009

Off to go shopping!

In my end-of-year recap blog post I listed five great things in 2008.  Once of those top 5 was fancy jeans.  They are fabulous.  Any jeans that make me look like I actually have booty are worth their weight in gold.  See for yourself:


I am actually in this photo (in my rockin' jeans) if you look closely.  Oh yeah, the bride-to-be is my sister Kylie.  So don't look if you aren't supposed to see her in a potential dress.


I digress.

Well, not really.

You see, I bought more pairs than I really needed, so I returned one (along with two dresses that I never wore to Blaine's sister Amanda's wedding rehearsal dinner).  

Sooooooooo.......

I actually have a credit at Macy's.  (Because I am such a fantastic credit card payer-offer each month).

Yea!  Now that I have no job, and a VERY low clothing budget, I have a secret stash of credit.

Wish me luck in finding a couple of wintery-cute tops.  Of course in a solid color.  I just don't do patterns.


I leave you with a really cute photo of the dog, Sky, from Tuesday.  He's just frolic-ing in the grass thankful, as I am, that we live in California and not, say, North Dakota - NO offense to you serving our military in Grand Forks OK?



1 comment:

Christina Padilla said...

HEY GIRLIE PIE!

we must get together....i got your emails, but my dang shed at work sucks. I see Kylie all the time visiting Jason, we should seriously get together when your in town!!

and omg Jane....to too too cute.
since your taking a nikon class my family can be your subjects, we need a family picture, holing out my arm just doesn't work for everything!!

miss yas!
xoxox
cp