Thursday, May 7, 2009

And the winner is...


drumroll please.....

Vanna, a little assistance?



JAMIE!  YOU ARE THE BIG WINNER!

Here is a photo of your fantastic scrapbooking prize package:
(I totally had an alternate prize for you non-scrapbookers by-the-way)



Thank you for entering my first contest ever!
I will mail you a package (hey, maybe I will just mail it with Calleigh's BIRTHDAY present that has been sitting in my car since that day we couldn't go to her birthday party!!)

Please peruse the following fabulous entries:
(If this weren't a random contest, but judged - I would have HAD to choose the photo of Lindsey, if only for the perfect caption by her mom!)

Carson (not cousin carson):

Delaney:

Cousin Carson:



Have a great day,
SW

2 comments:

robin said...

i missed the contest! i didn't check your blog for, like, a day, and see what happens!?

Anonymous said...

I think photos on the left looks better.....
Mom