Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My response to the challenge

Yeah, i know.  Not really the most uplifting page. 

But one I really needed to get done for my own sanity.

I still have more journaling I will pump out on another page regarding this whole tumultuous time surrounding the sudden death of my beloved father.  (had a tough morning watching the tribute video again)

In other news...

here is my scrapbook page in the Cousin Scrapbooking Challenge:

But, 

I need help.

Input.

Should the photo side be on the left or the right?



Photos on Right.


Photos on left.

Well?  What do you choose?  I need your help! 
Leave a comment, help a sista out!


Peace & love,
Stacey E. Wilson

4 comments:

Patty said...

Photo's on the left because it leaves the right open to a world of unknown.....

Deaners said...

Left

Paula said...

I agree with others... left, it is.

luv2cr8 said...

I think it looks best on the left as well.......