Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Christina,

Dear Christina,

Here is a photo, right this moment, of me and my new haircut. Hope you love it.

Love,
Stacey


Dear Cousin Patty,

This is what I look like. Just in case you forgot. I am still alive. And I still know how to post to my blog.

Love,
Cousin Stacey


Dear Amanda,

Glad you love this posing shot. Keeps me young.

Love,
S-Dub


Dear the one other person who reads my blog,

Are you Robin? Are you Jamie? We'll see.

Love,
Sta-cak

P.S. Check out my awesome scrapbook desk. It is covered with love (and scrap crap).

6 comments:

Amanda Evans said...

I read! BUT, I already saw this pic and it has been a month since your last post. Are you busy doing something? Like opening a kick a** store or something???

yvonne said...

oh yeah.... i think the desk is pretty awesome... but love the little table next to it even more!!!!! Perfect for Jane to stand on and dance!!!

robin said...

it's me it's me! robin!

i love your blog and have been checking faithfully for a new post. i love your hair . . . always have. even when i ran into you at the air show and it was pink.

aubry. said...

i'm not robin... or jamie... but i read your blog (thanks to robin, of course)!

you read mine once... so i read yours...

... and happy to see a new post...

Jamie B said...

Thanks for the update Stacey! Love your hair, you rock!

Deaners said...

Stace,
Did you guys move your desk around in your room? It looks different.