Friday, September 11, 2009

Pop Rocks & Soda

Parker's 2nd Birthday was celebrated again on their California vacation. True, this was over a month ago. I just thought it necessary and totally desirable to advertise that Blaine was at Chuck-E-Cheese. Maybe for the first time ever. Maybe even enjoying himself. You be the judge:


Blaine, Burt, and Jason



Amanda, feeding 2-year-old-birthday-boy POP ROCKS AND SODA. For real. She's the best mom ever.

Parker J. Evans


Here's photographic evidence that I do, in fact, exist. My brother Burt is in lust with my Nikon D-60, and took almost all of these photos. So just go ahead and give him the photographic credits for gems such as these:


Stacey E. Wilson, esquire (ok, not really)

Do you see that guy in the green shirt? Is that a smile on his face? Hmmmm.... What do you think? Could there have been fun had that day?




Trevor and Jane were back and forth between the fire truck and tractor. Um, she was doing the driving. Of course.


Miss Jane and T-rev

All in all, it was a super-pleasant day (minus the nasty pizza that I managed to choke down 8 or so slices of).

Love & Peace,
S-Dub

1 comment:

Deaners said...

Nasty pizza? I actually enjoyed the few slices that I had. What a fun day. If I recall correctly Burt took like a million photos that afternoon with your D60. And I also recall Blaine saying that Chuck E. Cheese was more fun than going to Bass Pro Shop. Good times, noodle salad.