Monday, November 23, 2009

MONDAY TOP TEN: why I am on Team Jacob

With several days under my belt since watching the second-in-the-Twilight-series movie, New Moon.....



(yes, I did stand in line for a couple hours waiting to get seated for the midnight movie)



I must declare my still-allegience to Team Jacob.




Seriously.


Yes, I do know that I am old. Never really went through the teeny-bop stage.



My sister Amanda was the only one with a Kirk Cameron poster on her wall... until now:



Top ten reasons I am on Team Jacob.



1. He is hot.




2. His friends are all hot.



3. And he is also hot. (108 degrees is his running temp, btw - what else could I have been referring to?)



4. He is oblivious to how fantastic he is (read: scene when he first removes his shirt in the movie - to wipe up Bella's bloody ol' head - he doesn't realize at all that the hoards of tweens *and thirty-year-old-women* are swooning in their velvety theatre seats).



5. He is kind and sincere. He does not ditch Bella, even though he is afraid he is bad for her. He sticks around to protect her.
(Edward, I'm sneering in your direction)




6. Nobody in his family might "accidentally" try to attack you to suck your blood when your clumsy self falls all over the place and gets tore-up.





7. He is just so sweet...



8. No future evil sister-in-laws...





9. No evil-secret-vampire societies are contemplating tearing him limb from limb.





10. You can tell your friends you are dating him.



Yes, I am now officially one of those crazies....



A Twi-hard fan.



To my defense, aren't all of us now?




note: edited to remove the embarrassingly exposed chest photos of little Jacob Black. He's sweet and kind - that is the best feature about him. The eight-pack abs don't hurt, of course-unless you are a vampire trying to punch them.

5 comments:

robin said...

yes stacey, we all are. it's true. it can't be stopped.

during the movie i loudly declared, "i'm officially team jacob!"

i mean, hello! i'm not usually one to swoon over men chests and whatnot, but honestly . . . whoa. right? am i right? it's unexplainable. that jacob! even though i'm 30 and feel kinda like a dirty ol' lady . . .

robin said...

although, i do really think edward's hot.

Kylie, since 1982 said...

Honestly, I called this one like five or six years ago. Taylor was Sharkboy in "Sharkboy and Lavagirl" and I said to myself, "He's going to grow up to be a total cutie". The eight-pack I didn't foresee, true, but certainly helps.

Amanda Evans said...

Dude I am anxiously awaiting the top 10 from Burt's wedding and PICS!

Suzanne Jenkins said...

Seriously Stace, i absolutely LOVE Jacob as well, but I'm still torn...being stuck in the middle of a love triangle is tough! So glad you're a twihard too though...I caught myself telling someone today that I liked being pale because I thought I resembled a Cullen...don't know where that came from...