Friday, October 29, 2010

10 things I wonder about...



1. I wonder why these jack-o-lanterns rotted so darn fast. At least Blaine got a photo of them before they did!



2. I wonder why the Bible refers to being "chosen by God" and also that we choose him by believing in our hearts and confessing with our mouths... I am very confused by this.



3. I wonder why I have yet to win the lottery. Or buy a lottery ticket.




4. I wonder how Jane has so much energy. She literally runs circles around me every single day.



5. I wonder how I stand up without toppling forward. All those extra pounds strapped to the front of me.



6. I wonder what my kid is going to look like. What will his name be??





7. I wonder why these ants decided to swarm my garbage can. And how my sister Amy walked right in the door and rescued my from totally freaking out.



8. I wonder about the Hereafter. Where exactly is my dad's soul?






9. I wonder how I got so lucky to have a friend like Yvonne.



10. I wonder what you wonder about today?



let me know, yo.


Love,
Your wondering, wandering, Stacey

6 comments:

Jackie Scott said...

I wonder how the bottoms of my kids' feet can be so dirty when they had baths last night and I cleaned the floors yesterday.

And I wonder why it took me so long to find your blog...It blessed me this morning!

:) Jackie

P.S. Yvonne was one of the first people I met when I moved to Salinas 10 years ago.

Sarah said...

I wonder what I am having this time around (I think girl...).

I wonder where my son comes up with half of the things that come out of his mouth!

I wonder what I will have for dessert tonight... mmmm.... dessert! ;)

Mrs. Gray said...

I wonder how you can look so darn cute and be THAT pregnant! (and still work out without falling over)

I wonder why we send our kids door to door begging for candy!

robin said...

you are a gorgeous pregnant girl. gorgeous!

i can't wait to find out what your kid's name will be!

and i wonder if it will ever cool down here in florida... and if i am ever going to lose those extra 20 pounds left over from my last, well, from all four pregnancies...

Team Hayes said...

I wonder...

If I were a swarm of ants, whose floor would I most like to swarm over?

Well, the answer used to be: Stacey Wilson's beautiful new floors...near the garbage can that surely holds remnants of something scrumptious that Stacey has cooked up.

But, now the answer is:
Definitely NOT Stacey Wilson's gorgeous new floor! She has a mean sister, who happens to love Clorox wipes a little too much for my liking!

Wow, I'm glad I am not an ant. There is just too much to consider when choosing a place to swarm.

Oh, and I'm stealing this blog idea by the way. :)

Cori Gentry said...

I wonder where you cute the hole to scoop the guts out of those pumpkins. I see no cut line in the top, unless it's that perfect. It's kinda hard to cut the bottom out and replace it, don't mkae me wonder about this one all night.