Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12 on the 12th




So you should know exactly what I'm doing here.



No need to link back to WAY back when I did this last month....



since that was the last time I even posted!!



Bummer.



Regardless, this is my second installment of

TWELVE ON THE TWELFTH!!!


Super exciting.



BTW, you can click on the picture should you desire to read the super awesome journaling.



Enjoy!


Promise to be back before March 12th!



yours truly,
Stace-in-your-face



2 comments:

Becca said...

Hey Stacey...I love your page (AND the awesome journaling)! I have a question for you...how difficult is it to start a blog with blogger? How computer/techno savvy does one have to be? Just curious 'cause yours looks great! Love seeing pics of your beautiful little ones, by the way. :-)

Katie said...

Nice idea! I might have to copy you one day! and I can totally picture you boiling water for a bath! you crack me up!

katie