Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12 on the 12th



I am more of a project person.

I am not very good at monotony (monogamy-yes), or doing anything "religiously". Take doing the laundry, for instance. It is the SAME clothes! Over and over again! The dishes - same thing. Making the bed: BO-RING!

I long for the excitement of something new.

I love starting something, and FINISHING it.

And never doing it again.



Remember how I used to do a Monday Top Ten? That was cute while it lasted, right?



Here I am in a new year, a new resolve, and a new project. I am hoping it doesn't become monotonous. (sp?)



Here it is:



Twelve on the twelfth (sp?).

Take 12 photos on the 12th of each month. Make it into a scrapbook page.

Today is January 12th: DONE!


I hope this is an exciting project that I will want to/remember to/will do each month in 2011.


We'll do a poll: how many months do you think I'll keep this up?

One?

Twelve?

Three?

Only time will tell....



Lovingly OCD/ADHD,
Stacey

6 comments:

Team Hayes said...

This will last 9 months. I will be giving birth to your newest niece/nephew on the 12th of October, so you will be too distracted to remember to take 12 pictures. ;)

Also, I love how your skinny-less-than-two-months-post-partum picture is sandwiched between a whole bunch of doughnut photos! How does that happen?

Momma S said...

Good question, Amy, how does that happen?

And I vote 4 months. Only because I have a husband who is just like you - loves a new project but is not a sustainer. :)

Cool idea...I like it alot.

Lisa said...

Good Job! I love your collage. I would say it will be on a month by month basis realizing that there are no "have to's" here... just "want to's" So, give yourself the freedom to say no to it some months and yes to it on other months...

I love your pictures by the way! :)

Audrey said...

Aw this is such a cute idea!

Amanda Evans said...

Just wanted to let you know it is t he 12th. WHERE ARE YOUR PHOTOS? ;-)

Momo said...

Cute Kids!