Thursday, June 16, 2011

June: 12 on the 12th!!


Boo-ya!






That's for all of you who have lost the bet that I would keep this up. I'll give you the hiccup in March - when I was oh, 2 months late completing the page.

But I have been taking the pictures!!





I'm so excited (especially now that I've done a half of a year already) to print these out! I have not printed a digital page before, so who knows how cheeseball it will turn out. But, it could be great!!


Much love, and enjoy the rest of your day!


Life is in the details,
Stace


3 comments:

Amanda Evans said...

Super cute! I just updated my blog as well! Nighty night!

Lisa said...

I just loved your day at a glance. What a great day it was....and your toes turned out so pretty! :)

Amanda Evans said...

Who is visiting your blog from Abu Dhabi? Crazy!