Saturday, June 11, 2011

the lifestyles of the...



rich and famous?



Do the rich & famous stay in their PJs all day, too?


.... chew on watermelon rinds?






.... give their baby boys hand-me-down pink pacifiers?



.... allow their children to run around naked as a jaybird?





.... um, more PJ all day photographs...


But, the rich & famous might just miss out on these little gems of spending time with their kids. That is a dog. Jane drew a dog. Oh, I'm sorry, "IT is a PUPPY". Yup. She's a genius.




Feel free to tell me how adorable my children are.




Thanks,
Mama Stace


4 comments:

robin said...

they are ADORABLE! really. i mean it. you didn't even have to ask me to say it.

Jamie Bellew said...

They really are adorable! and yes, I think the rich and famous do those things too!

Paula Jones said...

Very cute! And I have also taken a pic of baby brother with the hand-me-down pink pacifier as well. :)

Lisa said...

So cute! I love how you document their precious moments and that you share them with all of us!