Friday, September 18, 2009

Buh-Bye.

Jane, standing in the driveway, the night the
Soledad Fire started.


Me & Blaine
at the Giants game in August

Yes, this post has no direction and no meaning.

Just sharing a couple photos for your pleasure. Cause, get this - we are MOVING!! DSL doesn't get set up until Wednesday. I am not about to try to type up a blog post on the iPhone. I mean, it rules, but there is a line.

Happy weekend! If you are bored, please swing by and carry a couple boxes inside!

Love,
Stacey

2 comments:

Amanda Evans said...

Dude, when was there a fire in S-town? Also, good luck with the move. I am helping in spirit, haha!

Amanda Evans said...

Oh, and one more thing. Constructive Criticism if you will. Please consider taking the "Sexy People" website link off your blog. Although it might look funny and be funny to laugh at less fortunate looking people, it is disrespectful and not very Christian like to have it as a link. The only reason I say that is because a good friend of mine just found out that her kids were on a similar blog. They aren't the cutest, I guess you could say. Anyway, one of her "friends" on facebook actually cut and pasted the picture and sent it to the blog author for posting. I know Jane is adorable so that would never happen to you, but could you imagine your horror if it did? OK, I'm off my soapbox now, just wanted you to give it a second thought. love you.