Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Top Ten: My sister Amy



I am a big fan of lists. You may have noticed if you ever read this blog.

So, in honor of me, I present to you the first in what may or may not become a series (depending on how consistent I am, which is not very)

**ok, Stacey, get to the point already**

MONDAY TOP TEN!!!!




For my introductory MONDAY TOP TEN, I shall list ten ways my sister Amy totally rules.


1. She recorded this:
http://ksolo.myspace.com/ms/showSong.do?sid=27191&rid=593884&uid=5189710

You had better click on that link, people. It was a collaboration on a very fantastic song. If you
have ever been pregnant, known someone who's been pregnant, or think about being pregnant
someday - you MUST listen.

My favorite line: "so fellas, fellas, do single guys make you jealous"?




2. She wants to have a million kids.



3. Amy is the most wild girl I know.


4. She is just like me in this way: writes really thoughtful cards, then lets them sit there for (months) forgetting to mail them all the way at that danged post office.



5. Amy swore she was going to be the first female blue angel. Too bad she joined the wrong defense department. If anybody could be an AirForce Blue Angel, however, it would be her.




6. Amy is an excellent grammaritarian. And a fabulous grammarologist. Oh, and she is very super-calla-fragi-listic-expi-grammar-nazi-docious.



7. No one has ever hung up on me as many times as Amy.



8. She can play a million rounds of cribbage.


9. Amy has legs that go for days....

...and days


... and days


.... and, well, you get the picture, right?





10. My sister Amy rules quite a bit. She also rules because she is the youngest of 5 sisters, and only ever got to boss around one measly brother.



I love my sister Amy.

5 comments:

Kristen Long said...

Ah Stac that is awesome!!! Amy I had never heard that song, that was wonderful!! Great job!

jodi serrano said...

nice tribute to amy! now lets see some new house pics - chop chop!

Team Hayes said...

I'm with Jodi. This list is just a distraction to take our minds off our desire to see your new house. Get on it! :) Also, I thought that I'd point out that having legs that go on for days is not necessarily a good thing when you are 8 months pregnant and cannot put your own underwear on. I fell over trying to get dressed just this morning.

Deaners said...

I want to be next!!!! I'll help you get started: Wendesday Top Ten: My favorite brother-in-law Dean

Team Hayes said...

Uh, Dean, if one of the top 10 reasons that I am super is because I can play a million games of cribbage....I'm afraid Brad might present some stiff competition for the "Favorite brother-in-law" trophy. And, he did win the 2009 Tjerrild open, if you remember correctly. :)