Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Top Ten: Visitors


OK, so here I am actually following through with something!!!

Yay for me!

Round two of ....
MONDAY TOP TEN!

This week's topic is visitors.
As in, people who come to my house to hang out with me because they like me.

Here are the top ten reasons I love having visitors:


1. They usually choose of their own free will to be around me.


2. I have to clean up the piles of crap that accumulate around the house.


3. Jane usually takes a bath with little-people-visitors.

Here she is with Cousin Carson:


4. People who visit me, whether for the day or for a week, give me a ton of smiles.


5. Jane usually takes a bath with little-people-visitors.

Here she is with Olivia:


6. Mostly my/our visitors are family. And, although family is usually a little bit crazy, I totally adore them and am in love with them.

Here is Jane with Cousin Joseph:


7. Sometimes I am grouchy, unpresentable, and/or rude. I am rarely this way with visitors. Usually I am on my best behavior and generally fun to be around.


8. Jane usually takes a bath with little-people-visitors.

Here she is with Cousins Parker and Trevor:


9. Visitors are usually on their best behavior also. Take for example Jodi & Brother-in-Law Dean: they laugh at all my jokes, complement the cook (Blaine), and giggle at all of Jane's actions (which are very similar/identical to the twins, but they still remark about how smart/cute/fantastic she is).


And last, but not least.....


...


10. Jane usually takes a bath with little-people-visitors.

Here she is with Cousin Delaney:


Thanks for visiting me.


I like you.



This post brought to you in honor of the two Swedish "cousins" (like, 5-times removed) visiting today through Thursday.

Yay!

Manga Tak,
Stacey

2 comments:

Deaners said...

Amy,
Just so you know but I'm the only brother-in-law mentioned in this post. Booyah!

Unknown said...

Just so you know, WE love to visit you!!!!! Lovin' your weekly Top Ten!!