Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WEDNESDAY TOP TEN! recent scrapbook pages

and by recent, I mean most recently created. The dates of the photos are from early spring. But, I have been in a scrapbooking funk since moving. I just realized that my scrap magazines must still be sent to my old address, for I have yet to receive one here. Maybe I'll remember to do something about that after Christmas, New Years Eve, and my trip to Hawaii!

Anyhow, I just completed a few layouts last night and this morning. My scrapbook was out of chronological order (sorry Big Picture Scrapbookers, but I function better this way!), so I had to get out my new book, fill in a bunch of pages, and insert my stack of recently completed layouts.

I love looking through my scrapbooks. It takes me forever! I pour over each photo; marvel at the changes in Jane; and laugh at the great memories I've documented.

Of course, I then decided to share some of my faves.
(I think the photo will get bigger if you just click on it)










So, I just wrote this "CONTENT" page this morning... along with a few others.

Now I'm "caught - up" through May '09.

Enjoy!
Ess-Dub

2 comments:

Christina Padilla said...

Awesome!!! Loving your pages stace!! Hit me up so I can hook you up with a "scrapbook" housewarming gift!!! Are you in salinas? And merry Christmas!!!!! Luv yas!

Patty said...

You are such an AMAZING scrapbooker. You have such great talent!! I look forward to scrapbooking with you again SOON!!!