Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pididdle!


So, I was walking down the street one day
in the merry, merry month of may

I was taken by surprise
by a pair of lovely eyes

I was walking in the park one day!





So, I was really driving down the street.
And it was nighttime.

But, it brought back a little memory.

You see, I spotted a car with only one working headlight.
Of course, I immediately hit the roof of the car with one hand
and called out "pididdle"!

If you traveled in my little high school circle of friends
you were just smiling.
But if you met me later on, let me fill you in:

If you spy a car with one headlight
AND are the first person in your vehicle to hit the roof and call out "pididdle!"
You will get a kiss that night.
And not from your mom, either.



Just a little helpful tip
for you to successfully incorporate more lovin' into your day.


Mwuah,
Stacey

3 comments:

robin said...

oh my gosh, now there is a word i haven't heard in YEARS!

thanks for the little reminder/walk down memory lane.

Team Hayes said...

I do this all the time, even when I'm the only one in the car!

Kylie, since 1982 said...

I did it the other night! I think it was when Allison and I were driving up to the city. I think she knew what it meant. But I didn't get a kiss that night, unless on the cheek counts!